Before we begin, you'll be pleased to know that SuCoS has minimal requirements for installation. In fact, there are none!
Follow these steps to unleash the power of SuCoS on your machine. Let's dive right in!
- Once downloaded with the link above, extract the contents of the file to any location on your system.
- Optionally, add the extracted location to your system's PATH environment variable for easy access to the SuCoS executable from anywhere in the command prompt. (see either Linux and Windows help for information how to do this)
And voila! You now have SuCoS installed on you machine. Enjoy the power and simplicity of SuCoS as you create amazing websites.
However, having Git installed is recommended for certain advanced features, such as:
- Installing a theme as a Git submodule.
- Accessing commit information from a local Git repository.
- Hosting your site with services like AWS Amplify, CloudCannon, Cloudflare Pages, GitHub Pages, GitLab Pages, or Netlify.
- Building SuCoS from source.
If you're planning to utilize any of these features, make sure you have Git installed on your system.
If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.